You know those nights you either don’t sleep at all or the baby gets up at 3 am and doesn’t go back to bed until your alarm goes off at 5:15 am and you’re exhausted? Let’s add in the recent time change, woof!
We all have them whether we are battling the no sleep life as a parent or someone who had a long night in general of insomnia with a million thoughts on their mind.
I believe everyone has their own tricks to getting going on the toughest of mornings.
Mine is rather simple and anyone can use these.
Coffee & good music
Wait, when I say coffee, I mean strong, dark, black coffee that goes straight to your heart and shocks it.
Honestly, It took me a while to get to straight black coffee, but so glad I did.
Sure, I have this little tube of something for my eyes with a cooling ball roller that helps those puffy bags under my eyes, but this isn’t about skincare. It’s about survival and getting into the best mood you can when all you want to do is crawl under the covers and hide but that’s not a realistic option.
Here is my current playlist that I’ve created over a few weeks and have downloaded offline so I don’t get interrupted wherever I may be.
While you listen to any of these, I hope you can do a little dance in your car, at work, or in the kitchen, to shake off the rough tired feeling and move into the feels to have a great day!
I’m the one dancing at my subway platform in the mornings… #noshame
Tough Morning Jump Start Playlist
- Shoot Me Straight – Brothers Osborne
- Anthem – Thomas Rhett
- Young Blood – 5 Seconds Of Summer
- Stand By You – The Wild Feathers
- Natural – Imagine Dragons
- Some Girls – Jameson Rodgers
- Hell Right feat. Trace Adkins – Blake Shelton
- Desperate Man – Eric Church
- Burning Man – Dierks Bentley
- Beautiful People – Ed Sheeran
- Meet In the Middle – Diamond Rio
- One Thing Right – Marshmello
- Post Malone feat. RANI – Sam Feldt
- Ready to Run – Dixie Chicks
- Roads We’ve Never Taken – High Valley
- Rollin’ – Little Big Town
- Vacation – Thomas Rhett
- No Excuses – Meghan Trainor
- Mr. Lonely – Midland
- Roads We’ve Never Taken – High Vallely
- Higher Love – Kygo
- Second One To Know – Christ Stapleton
- Try Me feat. Jennifer Lopez & Matoma – Jason Derulo